NIA's 8th Annual Symposium
19 March 2019, Brussels, Belgium
Join industrial producers of nanomaterials, expert service providers, end-users, policy makers and regulators at NIA's 8th Annual Symposium, for a day of presentations, discussion and networking.
- Nanotechnology in Industry 4.0. How the nanoscale is changing products, processes and business across sectors
- Adding nano-value to products – making it happen. We explore how nanomaterials add value into a product and how NM producers can understand and support customers for successful uptake
- Global regulatory and standards update. Latest news and looking into future trends and priorities across sectors and countries
- Regulatory priorities. Discussion-driven session around topics core to regulatory compliance, with a focus on nanoforms in REACH as a core topic
- What goes around – managing nano waste. Understanding where nano waste is generated through production and use and how it can be managed, including regulatory issues.
Who should attend?
If you are active within commercial nanomaterials development or starting to become active, you should attend.
NIA welcomes companies new to nanomaterials to help them understand successful integration into their processes and you will meet people who can share good practise and expert services.
NIA Members: Free of charge
Non-Members: €200. If your organisation joins within 8 weeks of the Symposium, the €200 fee is reimbursed (1 reimbursement per organisation).